Register and Receive
- High-quality custom gender-specific event T-shirt
- Custom race visor (2018 pictured)
- Post-race, locally-themed food
- Awards 3 deep for male and female age groups
- Huge, 4″ custom finisher medal
- Fantastic aid stations
- Chip timing
- Free race photos
- Closed and certified race course
Race Changes & Deferrals
We do not offer refunds. However, if you would like to defer your entry to next year, please login to your Chronotrack account and select “Defer.” Deferrals must be submitted by Monday, March 25.
Distance changes must be made in person during mandatory bike check-in/packet pickup on Saturday, April 13.
Will Call Option
A limited number of will call spots are available. Athletes will need to pick up their packets race morning between 4:30-5:30am and then check in their bikes. All athlete must read the athlete guide before picking up their packet. Athletes that choose will call will receive more information closer to race day. If you already registered and need to add on will call, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org