STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR DISTANCE
The South Beach Triathlon offers two race distances for adult competitors, available in either individual or relay team (2-3 people) formats:
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR DIVISION
The South Beach Triathlon is far from a one-size-fits-all event, as athletes have the ability to decide how competitive they wish to be and/or whom they start alongside. The event offers a variety of special programs and competitions, each designed to accommodate participants of every ability, interest level and goal. During the registration process, registrants must select from one of the following “Divisions,” each designed for competitive or recreationally-focused participants. Learn more about the divisions HERE.
|Division||Capacity||Level||Participating Race Distance|
|Competitive Age Group *||n/a||All Levels||Classic or International|
|Relay Teams||150||All||Classic or International|
|Premier Amateurs||50||Advanced||International Only|
|Collegiate||n/a||All||Classic or International|
|Clydesdales/Athenas||n/a||All||Classic or International|
|First Responders||100||All||Classic or International|
|Paratriathletes||n/a||All||Classic or International|
|Charities/Teams||n/a||All||Classic or International|
|Friends & Family||n/a||All||Classic or International|
|First-Timers||n/a||Beginner||Classic or International|
* Competitive Age Group is the default classification for all participants.
STEP 3: GET REGISTERED!
Once the distance and division are known, it’s time to get registered using the “Registration” button above.
All Registrants Receive
- Custom finisher medal for all participants
- High-quality custom gender-specific event T-shirt (pictured right)
- Participant visor
- Awards 3 deep for male and female age groups
- Locally-themed, post-race food
- Fantastic aid stations
- Chip timing
- Post race party with live music
- Post race beer (for the adults)!
- Free photo race photo downloads courtesy of Athlinks
- Partially closed and certified race course